If you’re looking for all the perks of a resort with a boutique atmosphere in the small town of Placencia, then Robert’s Grove is the place to stay. Robert’s Grove sits on 22-acres of tropical gardens and sandy beach, stretching from the lagoon side to the Caribbean side of the peninsula. Its location combined with numerous amenities and features make it the perfect hotel for couples, families, or small groups looking to enjoy the Caribbean waters, rain forest, and Mayan Ruins.
There are a total of 52 rooms at Robert’s Grove and various room categories ranging from Standard Rooms and Suites to two and three-bedroom villas. All the rooms feature A/C, ceiling fans, Wi-Fi, cable TV, and a private balcony or terrace to enjoy the salty Caribbean Sea breezes. There are also 4 villas, which are the perfect option for families or small groups. Each villa features 1,000-2,200 sq. ft. of living space, various bedroom and bathroom layouts, fully equipped kitchen, living area, and dining area.
Robert’s Grove has a number of on-site amenities and features for guests to enjoy. For starters, there are three different pools along with 500 feet of white sand beach. If you’re looking for wellness options while on vacation, a gym and seafront spa are available. For dining on-site, there are three different restaurants including two Belizean food options – The Seaside Restaurant and Sweet Mama’s Belizean Style Restaurant – and one Mexican restaurant – Habanero Mexican Café and Bar. During the day make sure to enjoy the complimentary use of pedal boats, kayaks, and Hobie cat sailboats on the calm blue sea. If you’re looking to explore the famous marine life of the Mesoamerican Reef, Robert’s Grove also owns and operates a five-star PADI dive and snorkel shop.
- Located 3 miles from downtown Placencia
- 52 rooms (Standard, Suites, and Studio categories)
- One, two, three, and four-bedroom villas with fully equipped kitchens
- Three pools
- Three restaurants (Belizean with rotating organic menu, Mexican, and fine dining)
- Two bars
- Sea Spa offers full service spa menu on the beach
- Complimentary use of bicycles, pedal boats, kayaks, Hobie cats, and wind surfers
- Complimentary overwater yoga class every morning
- Complimentary shuttle service to Placencia between 10am-3pm
- Live music on Thursdays at The Seaside Restaurant
- Close to restaurants and nightlife in Placencia
- Located 5 minutes away from the Placencia Airstrip
- Travel+Leisure Hotel