Caribbean Beach Cabanas
Caribbean Beach Cabanas
Stroll along the famous Placencia boulevard and on the north end you’ll find a charming, beachfront retreat known as Caribbean Beach Cabanas. Only a short walk from town but as if you’ve stepped into an island oasis all its own, Caribbean Beach Cabanas offers six comfortable, exotic suites for adults. With its white-sand, beachfront access and only a few minutes walk to the best restaurants and beach bars in Placencia, it’s the perfect beach hotel for couples or a small group looking for an authentic stay with hosts that feel like old-friends.
At Caribbean Beach Cabanas there are only six suites that dot the white sand beach directly in front of the turquoise sea. The five villas on the property all come with A/C, Wi-Fi, cable TV, outdoor conch shell shower, safe, coffee maker, mini or full-sized fridge, and microwave. Luna Cabana and Sol Cabana each feature bamboo accents, mahogany ceilings, a veranda complete with bar and lounge chairs, two electric burners, and the closest proximity to the Caribbean Sea. Villa Mar and Villa Playa are the two newest suites and feature a rooftop deck with sea view and veranda overlooking the pool. The shabby-chic La Casita suite sits slightly farther back from the sea but still enjoys direct sea views and a private porch that is perfect for swinging in your hammock. La Casita also has a fully equipped kitchen with full-sized fridge, oven, breakfast bar, and living area. La Hacienda is a 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom suite with a unique, third-floor viewing tower featuring sprawling views of the Caribbean sea and Placencia village – the perfect place to nap in your hammock! La Hacienda has a fully equipped kitchen with full-sized fridge, stove, and breakfast bar with indoor swing seating.
When you’re not lounging by the pool, sipping a drink under the beach palapa, or swinging in your hammock with a good book, make sure to take advantage of the hotel’s proximity to all the action in Placencia. The hotel is only a few minutes walk down the beach to some of the best beach bars which often host live music, volleyball, and other local events. It’s easy to find delicious dining options for breakfast, lunch and dinner by simply walking up and down the main sidewalk. Your friendly hosts are more than happy to make recommendations (as are we!) for the best restaurants in town depending on your mood. Alternatively, head to the local market to pick-up some fresh produce and cook/dine-in. Caribbean Beach Cabanas offers the tranquility of an off-the-beaten-path hotel yet close enough to town where faces become familiar and you start to feel like a part of this welcoming, laid-back Caribbean community.
- Located in the heart of Placencia
- 6 suits
- Adult-only (18-years and older)
- Each suite comes with A/C, Wi-Fi, cable TV, outdoor shower, coffee maker, blender, microwave, kitchen utensils, and safe
- Cabana categories have a kitchenette with 2 burner stove and mini fridge
- La Casita and La Hacienda have a fully equipped kitchen with full fridge and oven
- Palapa and lounge chairs on the beach to enjoy morning coffee or evening drinks
- Outdoor grill for guests
- Complimentary local cell phone
- Complimentary snorkel gear, kayaks, and bikes
- Complimentary welcome basket of local snacks and treats
- Daily maid service
- Located off Placencia sidewalk and on the beach
- *There is no on-site restaurant but the hotel is within a 2 minute walk of the best cafes, restaurants, and beach bars
- *4 night minimum stay in La Hacienda