Laru Beya, a Garifuna word that means ‘on the beach’, is a beachfront property on the Placencia Peninsula in Belize. With an array of rooms, suites, and luxurious villas that sit footsteps from the beach and surrounded by palm trees, the Laru Beya beachfront hotel is a wonderful boutique property for couples, families, or small groups looking for a comfortable beachfront location with easy access to town.
There are just 30 rooms at Laru Beya and three categories – Ocean View Rooms, Suites (one, two, and three-bedroom options), and Penthouse Suites (one and two bedroom). All the room categories come with A/C, Wi-Fi, flat screen TVs, mini fridge, and large windows with views of the blue Caribbean. The Suites also have a living area, fully kitchen, and balcony complete with hammock and lounge chairs. The Penthouse suites are on the top floor and offer the best ocean views.
Laru Beya has a number of amenities for its guests including a large infinity pool and a mini golf course. They also have complimentary use of Hobie cats, kayaks and bicycles. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served at their restaurant, The Quarter Deck, and is one of the top rated restaurants in Placencia. Since you’re only 3 miles from Placencia, it’s easy to explore restaurants, shops, and nightlife via bicycle.
- 3 miles outside of Placencia
- 30 rooms and suites
- Every room/suite features ocean views, A/C, Wi-Fi, and cable TV
- Freshwater infinity edge pool
- The Quarterdeck Restaurant is an open-air dining experience and top-rated in the area
- Spa service available
- Mini golf course
- Beach chairs and day beds in front of hotel
- Complimentary use of kayaks, Hobie cats, and bicycles
- Located 3 miles from Placencia where you’ll find additional dining, nightlife and shopping,
- Located just 5 minutes away from the Placencia Airstrip