Royal Belize Resort
Royal Belize Resort
When you dream of escaping to a private island in the middle of the Caribbean, chances are it looks a lot like the Royal Belize Resort. This 7.5-acre island is one of the most exclusive, luxurious, and unique properties in all of Belize. Located twelve miles off the coast of Hopkins, you’ll enjoy 5-star luxury inside of the pristine South Water Caye Marine Reserve. A talented and discreet staff takes care of all your needs turning this private island into your own private all inclusive resort for the week.
When you stay at Royal Belize the island truly becomes your own private retreat as it is rented exclusively to individual groups. Three different villas on the island cater to 10 adults (maximum occupancy) for a minimum four night stay. The largest villa, the Noshi Na, features three panoramic ocean view suites. Each room here features a king bed or double beds that can separated into single beds. The Tu-Li-Pa Na is a one-bedroom villa nestled in the hibiscus bushes and lush gardens of the island. It features a master suite with king bed as well as an outdoor day bed for sun tanning during the day and stargazing at night. The Ne-Ne Na is a beautiful bungalow on its own secluded beach for the ultimate in romance and privacy. It comes with a king bed and its own over-the-water deck . All villas are fully air conditioned and come with iPads for communicating with the island concierge. The island also has cell service and Wi-Fi.
If Gilligan had been stranded on this island he wouldn’t have wanted to leave! The staff at Royal Belize takes care of all your needs from start to finish. The private island is essentially your own private resort as all meals, drinks, and local alcoholic beverages are included with your stay. Being that you are on an island water sports are a popular theme here so kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, Hobie catamaran, snorkel gear, beach toys, and even unlimited use of jet skis, kneeboards, water skis, and tubing are included. This also happens to be a 5-Star PADI Resort so you can experience why diving in Belize is considered some of the best in the world. You’ll have easy access to popular dive sites like the Gladden Split, Glover’s Reef Atoll, Turneffe Islands, the Blue Hole, and of course your backyard of the South Water Caye Marine Reserve. If you love to fish you can enjoy some of the best flats fly fishing in the world nearby or troll the reef for grouper, snapper, mackerel, and barracuda and try to catch dinner. Land is never too far away (25 minute boat ride) so if you feel like setting foot on terra firma for a day of adventure or to explore a Mayan ruin that can be arranged as well.
- Located 12 miles off the coastal town of Hopkins
- 7.5 acre private island located in the South Water Caye Marine Reserve.
- Three individual villas offer five bedrooms, catering up to 10 adults
- Only luxury private island in Belize rented to one guest party at a time
- All rooms feature A/C, ceiling fans, and spacious bathrooms
- iPad in each villa for entertainment and communicating with concierge
- Island has cell coverage and satellite Wi-Fi
- All Inclusive resort island with all meals, drinks, and local alcohol included
- Enjoy fresh seafood and delicious Belizean favorites cooked by a private chef
- Complimentary use of kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, Hobie catamaran, and jet skis
- High chairs and cribs available upon request
- 5-star PADI Resort with easy access to Belize’s best dive sites
- Nearby some of the best flats fishing as well as reef fishing
- Easy access to land tours like zip-lines, cave tubing, and Mayan Ruins
- Featured on Travel Channel, Travel+ Leisure, and Luxury Travel Magazine