Andaz Papagayo highlights Costa Rica’s natural beauty while offering guests innovative, ultra-luxury amenities. Attentive service and chic modern detail make Andaz the most recent luxury resort to grace the Gulf of Papagayo. Sharing a peninsula with an elite mix of guests that have taste for the finer details, Andaz Peninsula Papagayo is the perfect hotel for couples, families, or groups looking for the best in style, amenities, and service in a resort-style hotel with a boutique atmosphere.
There are 153 vibrant and stylish rooms divided between five different room categories – Standard, View, Suite, Andaz Large Suite, and Presidential Suite. All the rooms are adorned with woven textiles, solid woods, carved artifacts, and floor-to-ceiling windows with natural light highlighting Costa Rican aesthetics. Every room comes with the finest details and touches, including complimentary mini-bar with snacks and nonalcoholic beverages, Wi-Fi, walk-in shower, 24-hour room service (high season), cable TV, A/C, ceiling fans, safe, and spacious balcony with forest and/or ocean views. Upgraded Suites are larger with more living and dining space, larger balconies, bath tubs, and some feature private plunge pools.
Andaz Peninsula Papagayo offers an abundance of on-site activities and opportunities to enjoy the best of Costa Rica. There are two cascading, free form pools (one for families and one for adults-only) as well as two golden-sanded beaches lined with lounge chair, hammocks, towels, food and beverage service, and complimentary snorkel gear, paddleboards, and kayaks. The 11,000 sq. ft. Onda Spa offers 9 treatment rooms (6 indoor, 3 outdoor) using natural ingredients and holistic remedies in addition to yoga services, steam rooms, and a 24-hour state-of-art fitness center. For the little ones, Cambi Kids’ Club and babysitting services are available, giving parents some much needed alone time while on vacation. For golf enthusiasts, an 18-hole Arnold Palmer designed championship golf course (ranked Top 100 courses outside the U.S.) sits directly on the Peninsula Papagayo, only minutes away. Live music, tennis courts, and a complimentary shuttle service around the Peninsula are all available at Andaz (including to/from the golf course and Four Seasons Resort for additional dining opportunities). A daily, rotating schedule of resort activities allow guests to interact with each other while immersing in nature or cultural activities. While at Andaz, dine at three themed restaurants: Rio Bhongo (Latin influences), Ostra (contemporary delicacies), and Chao Pescao (casual with live music). Complimentary breakfast, beach hats, flip-flops, and up to two kids’ meals at Rio Bhondo (accompanying adults’ order) are all included with the nightly rate.
- Located in the Gulf of Papagayo, 30 minutes from Liberia International Airport
- 5-star ultra-luxury resort with 153 rooms
- Every suite comes with A/C, ceiling fans, cable TV, iHomes, complimentary mini-bar, Wi-Fi, walk-in shower, safe, and balcony
- Breakfast included
- 2 large pools – one for families and one for adults-only
- Three themed restaurants – Rio Bhongo, Ostra, and Chao Pescao
- Luxurious, full-service Onda Spa with 9 treatment rooms and sanctuary with steam rooms
- Yoga available
- 24-hour state of art fitness center
- Complimentary shuttle service around Papagayo Peninsula, including to/from Four Seasons’ restaurants and Arnold Palmer golf course
- Complimentary use of snorkel gear, kayaks, and paddleboards
- Cambi Kids’ Club and babysitting services
- 24-hour room service (high season, mid-December – April)
- Rotating daily activity schedule with nature, active, and cultural activities
- 18-hole, Arnold Palmer Championship Golf Course tee-times available
- New marina
- Forbes Travel Guide Hotel