Batik Costa Rica
Batik Costa Rica
Batik Costa Rica is a secret Balinese inspired oasis tucked into the far northern end of Santa Teresa. Located a short walk from the sandy Playa Hermosa, this off-the-beaten path retreat is where you can truly escape from it all. Their luxurious, open-air villas blend seamless with the outdoors and are decorated with beautiful Indonesian antique furnishings, bold colors, and tropical influences. Batik Costa Rica is the ideal retreat for an ultra-luxury experience with exquisite service in a remote beach setting.
Batik Costa Rica offers unmatched intimacy and privacy in front of Playa Hermosa, where stunning sunsets are the perfect backdrop to excellent surf breaks. Spend your days lounging on the beach or by the pool in the privacy of your villa’s garden. Splurge on a relaxing spa treatment in the large yoga shala or in your villa’s garden. Private yoga, martial art, and acupuncture sessions can all be arranged within the yoga shala. For dining, choose to have your villa pre-stocked to prepare meals, snacks, and drinks on your own or cater a private chef for a special occasion. There are many local restaurants and cafes nearby to explore and some offer delivery right to Batik. For activities, one of the more popular off site excursions is a hike to Montezuma Waterfalls in combination with a canopy zip-line. Spend another day sailing and snorkeling around Isla Tortuga and then enjoy a colorful sunset while horseback riding along the beach. Cabo Blanco Nature Reserve and Curú Wildlife Refuge both offer wonderful nature and birdwatching opportunities on guided nature hikes.
- Located in Santa Teresa, Nicoya Peninsula
- 6 open air, luxury villas
- Each villa features fully equipped kitchens (the one-bedrooms have a kitchenette), A/C, Wi-Fi and safe
- Two and three-bedroom villas come with private pools
- Spa treatments, yoga, martial arts, and acupuncture available in the yoga shala
- Private chef available
- Nearby activities include surfing, scuba diving, snorkeling hiking, waterfall exploring, zip-lining, horseback riding, birdwatching, and sailing
- Nearby Cabo Blanco Nature Reserve, Curú Wildlife Refuge, and Tortuga Island
- A 4×4 vehicle or an ATV/Quad rental is recommended with your stay
- 2 minute walk down to Playa Hermosa beach
- 7 night minimum stay January – April