Buena Vista Villas
Buena Vista Villas
A dreamy, tropical Costa Rican getaway with an unrivaled combination of lush rainforest and calm beach waters are what makes Buena Vista Villas one of the top accommodations in Manuel Antonio. Guests here will enjoy the privacy of a luxury villa within Tulemar’s 33-acre peaceful reserve, creating the ultimate vacation experience in Manuel Antonio for couples, families, and small groups.
All 26 of the rooms and villas at Buena Vista Villas are equipped with A/C, cable TV, Wi-Fi, DVD player, safe, hair dryer, coffee maker, and mini bar. The six Deluxe Rooms come with a king bed or two queen beds, kitchenette (not a full kitchen), and a terrace. There are six One-Bedroom Villas that feature an additional living room, a full kitchen, and a balcony with ocean views. Casa de las Flores or “house of flowers” is a 2-bedroom, 2-level option with an open floor concept on the top level where you’ll find a master suite, full bathroom, living area, and fully equipped kitchen. On Casa de las Flores’ lower level are two queen beds, a minibar, and second bathroom. The Premium Villas, which are the five Three-Bedroom and seven Two-Bedroom Villas, are the true gems of the property. These Two and Three-Bedroom Villas feature 320-degree panoramic views, full kitchens, spacious living areas, open air rain showers, and a 450 sq. ft. veranda with outdoor Jacuzzi. The Premium Villas offer all the conveniences of home with the service and amenities of a 5-star resort.
While the Buena Vista Villas are impressive on their own, the Tulemar property also features three pools and private beach access. This direct and private beach access is a rarity in Costa Rica as conservation efforts prevent any type of construction near the coastline. In addition, beaches in Costa Rica are owned by the government and are, therefore, considered public beaches. The Tulemar property is unique since rock formations create a private cove with a beautiful beach that is inaccessible if you aren’t a guest on the Tulemar property. Not only do you have this private beach, but there are lounge chairs, kayaks, boogie boards, and snorkel gear available for guests (complimentary).
- Located in Manuel Antonio, 3km from Manuel Antonio National Park
- 26 total accommodation options including Deluxe Rooms and 1, 2, and 3-Bedroom Villas
- Every villa is furnished with cable TV, Wi-Fi, A/C, safe, and private terrace or balcony
- The Premium 2 and 3-Bedroom Villas come with full kitchen and 450 sq. ft. verandas
- 3 pools on the property
- Buena Vista del Sol Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Hideaway Beach Bar serves drinks/snacks on the beach
- Local restaurants will deliver to your room/villa
- Private chef service
- In-room spa services
- Private beach only accessible by Tulemar guests
- Complimentary use of kayaks, boogie boards, and snorkeling equipment
- Complimentary shuttle to take you between the beach and your villa
- Located minutes away from local restaurants, shopping, and nightlife
- Travel+Leisure Hotel