With direct beachfront access, warm service, and charming accommodations, Capitan Suizo is a true gem in the popular Tamarindo beach town. Capitan Suizo is perfectly nestled within the tropical dry forest and on the coastline of golden sand and blue water. Its location just outside the center of Tamarindo offers a rare combination of peace and serenity with close proximity to the happening beach town. Its authentic style and cozy atmosphere create a beautiful environment for couples and families alike.
The 30 rooms at Capitan Suizo are comprised of 7 Bungalows, 22 Superior Rooms, and one 4-Bedroom Suite. All the Superior Rooms feature a king bed, queen-sized sofa bed, mini fridge, hair dryer, A/C, and Wi-Fi. Upgrade to a thatched roof bungalow for a bit more privacy, luxury, and space. Each bungalow is furnished with a king bed, A/C, outdoor shower, large bathroom with double Jacuzzi tub, and a private terrace complete with hammocks and sitting area. For a smaller group looking for a value option while still enjoying the perks and location of Capitan Suizo, there is one 4-bedroom suite located on the second floor above the main lobby.
You will undoubtedly spend quite a bit of time lounging around the pool with troops of monkeys during the hot Guanacaste days. Surrounding the pool are lush gardens, palm trees, and an open air bar and restaurant serving a variety of local and international dishes. On the beach in front of the pool, enjoy a number of sand games, table tennis, or indulge in a sea breeze massage. After surfing the waves in front of the hotel (boards complimentary) make sure to grab a prime seat at the beach bar that opens daily for the best sunset show you’ll see in Costa Rica. The town of Tamarindo is just a short stroll down the beach, where you’ll find volleyball, beach bars, restaurants and boutique shops.
- Located in Tamarindo on Langosta Beach
- 30 rooms – Superior Rooms, Bungalows with different views, and one 4-Bedroom Suite
- Each room furnished with A/C, Wi-Fi, mini-fridge, ceiling fan, and safe
- Each bungalow is a stand-alone unit with furnished terrace
- Breakfast is included
- Free form swimming pool
- Open air bar and restaurant adjacent to pool
- Beach bar during sunset
- Full service spa with beachside service
- Complimentary boogie boards, surf boards, and snorkel gear
- Walking distance into town for shopping, restaurants, and nightlife
- Level 5 CST certification (Certificate for Sustainable Tourism)
- Small Distinctive Hotels of Costa Rica
- Travel+Leisure Hotel
- Pack for a Purpose hotel – ask us how you can help bring donations to local communities