The Harmony Hotel is located on a pristine surf break on Playa Guiones in the sleepy town of Nosara. Here, opportunities for wellness, surf, and yoga meet year round waves and warm sunshine. The Harmony Hotel is an off-the-beaten path, green hotel offering “low-key luxury” accommodations to couples, families, and small groups with key interests in sustainable tourism, wellness, surf, and/or yoga.
Harmony Hotel has 24 rooms total – 10 Cocos Rooms, 13 Bungalows, and one 2-bedroom Suite. Each room category features king bed with 400-thread count organic sheets, A/C, ceiling fans, Red Flower toiletries made with local ingredients, mini fridge, coffee maker with complimentary local coffee, Wi-Fi, safe, and private patio complete with outdoor shower, hammock and seating area. The Cocos Rooms are 240 sq. ft. and surround the pool area while the 570-990 sq. ft. Bungalows are free-standing units tucked off into the jungle. The 2-bedroom Suite also features a wide wooden deck with privacy wall and sofas in each of the two bedrooms which may be used as twin beds. A free yoga class is included with your stay as well as daily breakfast.
To fully indulge in the complete Harmony experience, you must visit the various amenities around the resort. Daily yoga and pilates classes are offered in one of two open air yoga studios. There’s no better way to follow-up a morning yoga than a relaxing swim in their free-form pool surrounded by lush, tropical gardens. Or, head to one of four different treatment rooms in The Healing Centre to indulge in organic scrubs, wraps, oil treatments, and meditation courses. During the day grab a board and surf the waves in this popular destination, listed as one of the top 20 surf towns year around by National Geographic. Explore town or ride up and down the beach with complimentary beach cruisers. The Harmony Restaurant offers breakfast (included), lunch, and dinner with organic ingredients from their greenhouse, private farm, local producers, local fisheries, and surrounding fruit trees. The new and popular sushi menu also utilizes the freshest, locally sourced produce for an afternoon snack by the pool. The Juice Bar is a favorite among guests and locals alike and serves smoothies, freshly squeezed juices, coffee, freshly baked goods, and sandwiches. Since The Harmony Hotel’s concept is about healthy living and wellness, their restaurant does not serve red meat, pork, or carbonated beverages.
- Located off Playa Guiones, Nosara in the Nicoya Peninsula
- 24 rooms – 10 Cocos Rooms, 13 Bungalows, and 1 Suite
- Each room features A/C, Wi-Fi, ceiling fan, mini fridge, safe, private patio with outdoor shower
- 2-bedroom Villas feature sofas in each room
- Free-form pool adjacent to the restaurant
- The Harmony Restaurant serves fresh, organic meals and snacks
- Juice Bar serves juices, smoothies, coffee, baked goods, and sandwiches
- Full service spa, The Healing Centre, with 4 treatment rooms
- 2 open-air yoga studios with daily yoga classes
- Complimentary beach cruisers and surf boards
- Complimentary yoga class
- Complimentary Sustainable/Green Living Tour
- Cayuga Property
- Mentioned by New York Times, Conde Nast Traveler, Organic Spa Magazine, National Geographic, Elle, Travel+Leisure, and CNN
- Level 5 CST certification (Certificate for Sustainable Tourism)