La Mansion Inn
La Mansion Inn
La Mansion Inn is an adults-only, boutique hotel with arguably some of the best Pacific Ocean views in all of Manuel Antonio. This wonderful, 24-room hotel is the ideal choice for adults 16-years and older looking for warm service and comfortable, basic amenities at a competitive price in Manuel Antonio.
The famous Cathedral Point of the Manuel Antonio National Park can be viewed from sliding glass doors that open in every room. Every room at La Mansion Inn comes with one king bed or two queen beds, A/C, satelitte TV, mini fridge, safe, large bathroom and a private balcony to enjoy the incredible ocean view. The newest room addition in late 2012 is the Cousteau Suite, featuring a king bed, separate living and dining room, and large bathroom with Jacuzzi and dual showers. There are four penthouses at La Mansion Inn, which are slightly more elegant and and spacious both inside and outside on the terrace. Your stay in a penthouse also includes lunch and all alcoholic drinks until 7pm for a nearly all-inclusive experience.
La Mansion Inn offers guests a wonderful menu of amenities. At the Jacques Cousteau Restaurant, we highly recommend enjoying fresh seafood delivered from the nearby Quepos marina. While La Mansion Inn isn’t located directly on the beach, they offer a complimentary shuttle that runs throughout the day to and from Manuel Antonio National Park. After a long day of beach bumming or touring, refresh with a drink in their local legend Bat Cave Bar. Naturally carved out from the bedrock, the Bat Cave Bar is a quirky, fun highlight of the hotel. If you’re not on the beach or touring the region, there’s no better place to be than the Sky Lounge Terrace. This large terrace has a sun deck with lounge chairs, an infinity edge swimming pool with waterfall, swim-up bar, and two Jacuzzis on each end of the pool.
- Located in Manuel Antonio
- 24 total rooms, each one with a king bed or two queen beds
- Each room furnished with satellite TV, Wi-Fi, mini-fridge, A/C, and in room safe
- Every room has a private balcony to take in the magnificent ocean views
- Adults-only hotel (no kids under 16 allowed)
- Rooftop lounge and swimming pool with swim–up bar
- Two Jacuzzis, one hot and one cool
- Jacques Cousteau Restaurant features French bistro cuisine and fresh seafood
- Bat Cave Bar is the most unique bar in Costa Rica
- Complimentary daily shuttle service between hotel and Manuel Antonio National Park
- Located minutes away from local restaurants, shopping, and nightlife