“Unfussy luxury” with personalized pampering is Latitude 10’s moto. Situated on over 5–acres of Santa Teresa beachfront and 10° north of the equator, Latitude 10 is an eco-boutique retreat for adults only. Quality and sustainability are the forefront of every detail, from its construction to its daily endeavors. Latitude 10 is a tropical paradise for couples and small adult groups interested in wellness, off-the-beaten path luxury, miles of beachfront, and eco-friendly accommodations.
After a restful sleep in harmony with nature, wake-up to a yoga class in the open-air studio. Have a delicious breakfast and choose your evening’s dinner option, ensuring only the freshest ingredients for every meal. Enjoy the day relaxing on the beach or by the pool with a cold beverage or cocktail. Indulge with one of many massage treatments offered in an open-air studio overlooking the Pacific Ocean. If you’re up for an adventure, grab a complimentary bicycle and head south into the beach town of Santa Teresa. Have lunch or a couple drinks at a local beach bar before heading back to Latitude 10 for one of the best dinners you’ll have in Costa Rica.
- Located in front of Playa Santa Teresa in the Nicoya Peninsula
- 5 Villas – 2 Master Suites and 3 Junior Suites
- Each room features ceiling fan (no A/C necessary with cool ocean breezes), private porch, outdoor shower, and safe
- Breakfast included
- Free-form pool adjacent to the restaurant and in front of the ocean
- Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Massage service available
- Open-air yoga studio
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in clubhouse
- Complimentary beach cruisers and boogie boards
- Candlelit turn-down service
- Cayuga hotel
- Mentioned by Andrew Harper, Travel+Leisure, and Conde Nast Traveler