Si Como No
Si Como No
Blending into the jungle hillside of Manuel Antonio are ten acres of tropical rainforest and 58 eco-boutique rooms at Si Como No Resort and Wildlife Refuge. With an additional 24-acres comprising the wildlife refuge across the street, Si Como No is a leading example of sustainable tourism, earning Five Green Leaf Certification from CST and a Responsible Practices award from the Rainforest Alliance. Si Como No perfectly harmonizes the surrounding jungle, spectacular Pacific Ocean views, and abundant wildlife with charming accommodations and wonderful service. Si Como No is the perfect hotel for families with children as well as couples looking for an authentic Costa Rican experience with resort amenities in Manuel Antonio.
There are five different room categories at Si Como No, including the newly renovated Deluxe and Honeymoon Suites. Each room features hand-carved furniture, energy efficient A/C, ceiling fan, telephone, Wi-Fi, safe, minibar, and coffee maker. There are no TVs in the rooms, but with phenomenal views of Manuel Antonio National Park, the rainforest, and an abundance of wildlife to view, who needs a TV?! The Standard Rooms come with two queen beds and jungle views while the Superior Rooms have one king bed or two queen beds along with a balcony offering ocean and jungle views. The Deluxe Rooms feature a king bed with pull-out couch as well as panoramic ocean and jungle views. For the best, most breathtaking ocean views stay in The Deluxe or Honeymoon Suite, both offering a more spacious layout with king bed and king-sized sofa bed and balcony. The Honeymoon Suite also features a private Jacuzzi in the bathroom. A fresh buffet breakfast is included with your stay.
Whether you’re in Manuel Antonio for a couple nights or a week-long stay, Si Como No offers plenty of amenities to enjoy. The hotel has two pools, one for adults-only and a family pool with waterslide. After lunch or dinner at the charming Claro Que Seafood Grill and Wine Bar, catch a complimentary movie in the THX movie theater. For more casual dishes or poolside service, enjoy the Rico Tico Jungle Grill. If you’re not out touring the area during the day, take a complimentary shuttle down to the beach where you can also access the Manuel Antonio National Park entrance. If you’re looking for an educational experience, guests of Si Como No receive complimentary guest passes to the butterfly atrium or guided tours of the crocodile lagoon, amphibian garden jungle, or the popular nocturnal wildlife hike. For those looking to indulge, enjoy a massage, wrap, or facial at Cala Spa.
- Located in Manuel Antonio
- 58 rooms on 10 acres of hillside property overlooking Manuel Antonio National Park
- Each room is equipped with A/C, ceiling fan, minibar, Wi-Fi, safe, coffee maker, and phone
- No TVs in the rooms (TV in bar area)
- Breakfast included
- Two pools, one for adults-only and one with a waterslide for families
- Fine dining for lunch and dinner at Claro Que Seafood Grill and Spa
- Casual and poolside dining at Rico Tico Jungle Grill
- Complimentary shuttle service to Playa Espadilla
- Full service Cala Spa
- On site activities include butterfly atrium (free), crocodile lagoon, amphibian garden jungle, and guided night walk
- Nightly movie presentations at THX Movie Theater
- 24-acre wildlife refuge
- Rainforest Alliance Verified hotel
- Acknowledged by The World Heritage Alliance & United Nations Foundation
- 5 Green Leaf certification from CST (Certification of Sustainable Tourism)
- Greentique hotel property
- Pack for a Purpose Hotel – ask us how you can help bring donations to local communities