The Springs Resort and Spa
The Springs Resort and Spa
With one-of-a-kind views of Arenal Volcano, eleven spring-fed pools, eight chlorinated pools, five restaurants, and a 14,000 sq.ft. spa, The Springs Resort and Spa is easily the most luxurious hotel in La Fortuna. The resort is perched atop a 1,000-foot ridge covering 165 acres, granting it close-up volcano and valley views during the day and sparkling views of nearby towns at night. The Springs Resort and Spa has endless opportunities for any interest or mood and offers various room layouts, making it a favorite hotel for all travelers seeking a 5-star experience.
High end resort amenities are combined with exclusivity in 47 suites and villas. Each room features hardwood floors, extra large marble bathroom, A/C, flat screen TV with satellite, DVD/CD player, coffee maker, safe, minibar and a private balcony complete with volcano views, hammocks and rocking chairs. There is a room category for everyone – king rooms with springfed Jacuzzis for couples to multi-room suites for families and groups.
The namesake of the hotel is a series of free form mineral hot springs ranging from 83˚F to 103˚F. These hot spring pools are sprawled between waterfalls and lush gardens. There is a pool to please every mood, whether you’re looking to unwind in the thermal waters with a refreshing drink or looking to play with a race down the waterslide. For a fully pampering experience outside of the hot springs, a full service spa offers luxurious head-to-toe holistic, professional treatments. For families with children or for your inner child, the Game Lounge features puzzles, board games, all the newest gaming consoles, table tennis, foosball and more. Adults and kids alike will enjoy the outdoor adventure center, Club Rio, offering guests on-site activities including inflatable river kayaking, river tubing, horseback riding, rock climbing and rappelling, walking nature trail, mountain biking, fresh water fishing, swimming and even a wildlife preserve for rescued animals.
- Located on 165 private acres 6 KM from town of La Fortuna
- 47 guest rooms and villas
- Each room is equipped with satellite TV, minibar, A/C, safes, and spacious bathrooms
- Incredible views of the volcano from your private balcony
- Pool with swim-up bar
- On site natural mineral hot springs
- 8 different restaurants & bars
- 14,000 sq. ft. spa
- Fitness room with latest technology cardio and strength equipment
- Game Lounge with table tennis, foosball, board games, and gaming consoles
- An outdoor adventure center, Club Rio, offers various nature and adventure activities
- Wildlife sanctuary on site
- Mentioned by CNN Travel for spectacular views and pools
- Host to ABC’s ‘The Bachelor’ in 2011
- Host to various celebrities
- Pack for a Purpose Hotel – ask us how you can help bring donations to local communities