At Azul Paradise you’ll wake up to refreshing sea breezes, waves lapping against your bungalow, and vibrant, colorful sunrises. Here, you’re on island time and instantly become part a proud island community who are eager to share their pristine white sand beaches, turquoise blue waters, and jungle homelands with new friends. This eco-boutique hideaway is the perfect escape for the off-the-beaten path traveler looking to experience true harmony with nature and culture while embracing an island paradise.
Opportunities for adventure and touring are just as plentiful as the areas to lounge and relax at Azul Paradise. The hotel property is four acres and sits on some of the best, white-sand beaches in the Bocas del Toro province. Spend your days in various lounge areas with a refreshing drink from the Tiki Bar or grab a kayak or paddle board with some snorkel gear to explore the beautiful reef and marine life. If you need a break from the sun, a video library is available in the Club House as well as board games. Walk along the lush trail to visit the small village of Salt Creek where you can interact with the locals and purchase artisan crafts. Don’t be surprised to see a host of wildlife during your stay, from monkeys, sloth, iguanas, and tropical birds. Many of the hotel employees are from a small, humble village on the island called Salt Creek. The employment positions provided by Azul Paradise have stimulated economic development in a region that previously had limited-to-no opportunities, therefore allowing these native residents to purchase basic necessities for their families’ homes among many other educational and health benefits.
- Located on Bastimentos Island, Bocas del Toro
- 10 bungalows – 9 bungalows with queen/king bed and 1 two-bedroom Double Bungalow with king bed in the master and two queen beds
- 2 beachfront villa rentals with kitchen – 1 one-bedroom with loft and 1 two-bedroom
- Meal plans with and without alcohol available
- Tiki Bar serving refreshing drinks, smoothies, lunch, and snacks
- Clubhouse with lounge areas, video library, and board games
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Self-guided (or guided) trails around the island
- Complimentary use of kayaks, paddle boards and snorkel gear
- 20 minute boat ride from Bocas del Toro (must leave Bocas del Toro prior to 5:30pm)
- *Please note that due to the remote location and eco–mindset of the hotel, there may be times when Wi-Fi and/or electricity become temporarily unavailable.
- *This is a family operated hotel with pets on the property.