Boquete Garden Inn
Boquete Garden Inn
Boquete Garden Inn’s charm begins the moment you swing through the front gate and meander down stone pathways adorned with hibiscus flowers and shaded by bright bougainvillea bushes. The rooms are cozy, the service treats you like family, and the location just outside of Boquete offers the best of both worlds – peace and quiet yet proximity to restaurants and shops in town. Boquete Garden Inn offers personalized service and a unique experience at a pocket-friendly rate, making it the ideal hotel for couples, families, and small groups looking for charming, boutique hospitality.
Tucked within beautiful gardens are five private 2-story cabanas with a room upstairs and downstairs. Each room is decorated with warm colors, local art, and handcrafted woodwork create a comfortable, zen-like home-away-from-home feel. Each room features a queen or king bed, kitchenette complete with small fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, french press, toaster, kettle, sink, prep area, utensils, and dishware (room categories with an additional twin bed or bunk bed available). The upgraded King Suites come with a full kitchen featuring a full-size fridge and oven. Every room also comes with cable TV, Wi-Fi, laptop-sized safe, and fan (A/C or heating not needed in year-around, spring-like climate). A three-course hot breakfast is included and served on an open patio overlooking the gardens where over 90 bird species have been counted. Enjoy the sunset while sipping a cocktail or glass of wine during the nightly social hour at the Colibri Gazebo Bar. Mingle with other guests to learn of that day’s adventures around Boquete while deciding which local restaurant in town to dine for dinner!
- Located in Boquete
- 10 rooms
- Each room features TV, Wi-Fi, kitchenette or full kitchen, dining area, fan, and safe
- Daily 3-course, hot breakfast
- Home to more than 90 species of birds (seen right from the breakfast patio!)
- Complimentary drink to enjoy during nightly social hour at Colibri Gazebo Bar
- Exclusive lunch/dinner specials from local restaurants
- Located 2.5 minute drive from the center of town
- Mentioned by New York Times and Frommer’s
- #1 B&B in Panama and #3 in Central America (TripAdvisor)