Los Cuatro Tulipanes
Los Cuatro Tulipanes
Old world architecture and genuine customer service are the core foundation of Los Cuatro Tulipanes. The charming hotel is located in the heart of Casco Viejo, a Spanish Colonial city founded in the late 1600s and now a UNESCO World Heritage site. Formerly a convent, this remodeled 200-year-old historic building has preserved its rich architecture with exposed brick, high arched French windows and doors, and dreamy balconies with a view. Countless restaurants, cafes, and bars are all located within a short walking distance or cab ride yet are far enough removed to enjoy peaceful evenings. With one, two, and three-bedroom units available, Los Cuatro Tulipanes is the perfect boutique hotel for all travelers interested in experiencing the next best thing in Panama after the canal – the trendy melting pot of Casco Viejo.
There are six unit suites available at Los Cuatro Tulipanes, each offering a unique layout with A/C, satellite TV (except the studio unit), Wi-Fi, fully equipped kitchen, dining/seating area, coffee and tea, and complimentary drinks. Four one-bedroom units comprise the first and second floors, offering various views of the internal atrium or surrounding historic neighborhood. The two-bedroom unit is a split unit on the top floor and offers three balconies overlooking Avenida Central and the Pacific Ocean. The three-bedroom unit offers the best place to catch a sunset with a rooftop terrace in addition to five internal balconies into the atrium. A continental breakfast and complimentary drinks are included with your stay and provided within your suite’s kitchen.
- Located in Casco Viejo, the historic district of Panama City
- 6 one, two, and three-bedroom units
- Every unit features A/C, satellite TV (except studio unit), Wi-Fi, fully equipped kitchen, dining/seating area, coffee and tea, and complimentary drinks
- Some units come with washer & dryer and balconies with ocean/street views
- Continental breakfast included in your unit
- Daily housekeeping
- Within walking distance to some of the top restaurants in Casco Viejo and Panama City
- Owner, Matt Landau, is co-founder of Esperanza Social Venture Club, a troubled youth reintegration program with a focus on tourism programs around Casco Viejo
- Top B&B hotel in all Panama City (TripAdvisor)
- World Travel Award nominee for leading boutique hotel in Panama and Central America