Manana Madera is a hidden gem nestled into the hillside outside the quaint town of Boquete. It’s situated below Barú Volcano on fertile, rich soil at around 5,000 feet elevation, an ideal setting for producing speciality, gourmet coffee. With only two suites on the property, it’s the ideal retreat for couples or, if occupying both suites, a small family or group.
Both of the roomy suites at Manana Madera are eloquently decorated and feature Wi-Fi, TV with DVD player, mini fridge, and coffee maker stocked with Manana Madera’s freshest roast. Each suite has a separate living and dining area, where a delicious made-to-order hot breakfast with fresh juice and fruit is delivered daily. Each suite has a slider door leading to a patio with sprawling mountain and cloud forest views. Walk out through your patio, down the manicured path, and around beautiful gardens to the signature “ranchito”. Here, enjoy your morning coffee or evening glass of wine with refreshing mountain breezes and the frequent bird sighting. For lazy afternoons or evening, curl up with a book or movie from the library selection or simply enjoy the star-filled sky. For lunch and dinner, take a shuttle or taxi down to Boquete to enjoy one of the many delicious restaurants in town. Make sure to take home a bag (or two_ of Manana Madera’s freshest coffee roast for a wonderful souvenir and reminder of this sanctuary in the mountains.
- Located in the mountains 8 minutes outside of Boquete
- 2 one-bedroom suites
- Suites include Wi-Fi, TV with DVD player, separate living/dining area, mini fridge, and coffee maker with Manana Madera coffee
- Hot breakfast served inside suite
- Private “ranchito” complete with hammocks and rocking chairs
- Shuttle service into Boquete
- Manana Madera Coffee received “Excellent” rating by The Specialty Coffee Association of America.
- #1 speciality hotel in Boquete (TripAdvisor)
- *Pets on property