Whether you’ve arrived to the shores of Playa Cambutal to surf, practice yoga or simply enjoy the beach and nightly sunsets, you’ll leave feeling more connected with yourself and each other all while disconnecting at the beautiful Sansara Resort. Sansara, meaning “continuous flow”, invites guests to become inspired by the surrounding natural beauty of Cambutal and to reconnect at their own pace while enjoying farm-to-table cuisine, wellness experiences, nature, and the Pacific Ocean. Sansara Resort is a boutique oasis ideal for anyone looking to enjoy beachfront accommodations on Panama’s southernmost point of the Pacific Coastline.
There are just 11 unique and intimate cabanas at Sansara Resort that accommodate anywhere from 1-4 people, making it the perfect option for couples, groups of friends, or families (with children 14-years and older). Constructed from natural elements of wood and stone, every cabana is decorated with local artisan crafts, modern amenities and tropical touches for an authentic and luxurious stay. There are various bedding layouts ranging from one king bed to two king beds that can be separated into four twins. The views range from oceanfront to garden view, but all the cabanas are mere footsteps from the sand. Every cabana comes equipped with luxury linens, A/C, mini fridge, organic toiletries, and private patio with hammock.
While at Sansara Resort, you’ll wake up and fall asleep to the sound of the waves while most of your days will be spent admiring or playing in them! Early birds can wake up with the sunrise to surf a couple breaks before daily morning yoga overlooking the beach with cool ocean breezes. Afterwards, head back to the ocean to surf, kayak, SUP board or simply relax by the pool with a cold beverage. Splurge on a spa treatment in the early afternoon after snacking on fish tacos or fresh ceviche for lunch. Swing from your porch hammock with a good book or take an afternoon nap under the shade of a palm tree. Enjoy happy hour cocktails while sharing travel adventures with new friends and enjoy a delicious meal in the open-air restaurant under a sky full of stars. The next day, wake-up and repeat or sign-up for an off-site tour, such as horseback riding on the beach, waterfall hikes, fishing trips, and so much more!
- Located on Playa Cambutal, Azuero Peninsula
- 11 oceanfront cabanas with private patio and hammock
- Every cabana comes with luxury linens, A/C, and mini fridge
- Wi-Fi available in restaurant, pool, and reception areas
- Salt water pool
- Restaurant serving farm-to-table and hook-to-fork cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Bar serving draft beer, wines, and spirits
- On site spa offers various massage and facial treatments
- Daily yoga with private classes available
- Easy access to beach breaks, point breaks, and reef break surf
- Full range of surfboards and SUP boards available for rent
- Group and private surf lessons available
- Complimentary bicycles and snorkel gear
- Nearby fishing, hiking, waterfalls, horseback riding & Cerro Hoya National Park (full-day trip) for nature and wildlife viewing
- Must be 14-years or older